Bug found

10 Jahre 10 Monate her #8817 von fribse
Bug found wurde erstellt von fribse
Hi Viktor

I'm feeling a bit frustrated that I have to buy support to report a bug.
Well, I'm experimenting with J3.X on my site, and it seems to work for most part, and still a few things needs correction.
One thing that is quite annoying is that I have to disable the VCNT module, and then install the new after the upgrade, and then set up the new module with the same parameters as the old one, and finally remove the old ones, that's cumbersome, and thankfully not needed for any other stuff.

It seems to me that the new 3.1 version of the module doesn't use the language files installed, it is still shown in english, and not danish as it should.

Oh, and now that I have the support created, it should detect if CB is installed, and then link to the CB profile instead of the J profile (if it's activated of course).
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
10 Jahre 10 Monate her #8818 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Bug found
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
10 Jahre 9 Monate her #8836 von fribse
fribse antwortete auf Bug found
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
10 Jahre 9 Monate her - 10 Jahre 9 Monate her #8837 von Viktor

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #8840 von fribse
10 Jahre 9 Monate her #8842 von Viktor

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #8844 von Viktor

10 Jahre 9 Monate her - 10 Jahre 9 Monate her #8845 von fribse
10 Jahre 9 Monate her #8846 von fribse

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #8847 von fribse
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.248 Sekunden