× In this category, I publish all update information about new version releases. Check this category for the latest news! At the end of the page you can find a feed button, subscribe to the feed to stay up to date. If you want to discuss a release, then please open a new thread in the corresponding support category!

In dieser Kategorie veröffentliche ich alle Update Information zu neuen Versionsreleases. Prüft diese Kategorie für die letzten Nachrichten! Am Ende der Seite befindet sich ein Feedbutton, abonniert den Feed, um auf dem Laufenden zu bleiben. Für Diskussionen zu einem Release bitte einen neuen Thread in der jeweiligen Supportkategorie öffnen!

ECC+ - First release for Joomla! 3 - 3-1 DEV-2013-08-22

10 Jahre 7 Monate her - 10 Jahre 7 Monate her #8968 von Viktor
Finally! The most requested wish from the community became true:

EasyCalcCheck Plus for Joomla! 3.x

This is the first test version for Joomla! 3.x. Do not run it on productive sites! Only the core components were tested, 3rd party extensions may also work but without guarantee. Please test as many features and 3rd party extensions as possible and give feedback to the developer. The more users send their feedback, the faster a stable version will be released for the whole community!

Changelog

+ = Added - ! = Removed - ^ = Changed - # = Fixed

3-1 DEV-2013-08-22
  • + First release for Joomla! 3 - based on 2.5-8 DEV with important modifications and optimizations for Joomla! 3.x
  • + This release is tested only with Joomla! 3.1.5 and core components - do not use it in a lower Joomla! version. Do not report any problems with other Joomla! versions. Only the mentioned version is supported officially by ECC+!

My entry in Google+ yesterday:

Good news: ECC+ is soon available for Joomla! 3.x

I have worked on the new version and optimized the code for Joomla! 3. In fact, only small, but important changes were necessary to restore compatibility (e.g. check whether the debug plugin is activated).

The first release will be published only tested with the core components to protect basic installations. Of course I have not removed the 3rd party extensions from the supported list but I have not tested them. I plan to check the 3rd party extensions (with the help of the community) for the next release cycle.

The first release will be limited to subscribers and voluntary testers who can ask for the download password via email. I expect a timely feedback from every tester, so we can get it quickly to a stable release for the whole Joomla! community.

I have to change some more things, then I will release the first dev version on the project page. If you are interested in the Joomla! 3.x version, then you can buy a donation code to get access to the dev version or ask me via mail for the download password. Of course I will be more than happy if some users support me with a donation code subscription for the time that I have put in this development process.

More news to come soon!

Download (for subscribers and testers): joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloa...ck-plus-joomla-3-dev

If you do not want or can not pay a subscription, then you can ask me for a download password via email. In that case I expect a timely feedback from you!

Do not forget:

Have fun with Joomla!, no spam! ;-)

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Bitte Anmelden, um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 7 Monate her - 10 Jahre 6 Monate her #8969 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

10 Jahre 7 Monate her #8970 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

10 Jahre 7 Monate her - 10 Jahre 7 Monate her #8974 von Viktor

10 Jahre 6 Monate her #8986 von Viktor

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.207 Sekunden