Parameters are being ignored

5 Jahre 3 Monate her #11126 von jathalls
Parameters are being ignored wurde erstellt von jathalls
I get a reasonable layout, 3-columns wide if I just specify the name of the folder containing the images, but if I put in any parameters I get the following warning:-
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/CommonPips,fileinfo=1,image_info=1,size=100
and the images are shown in a single column in differing sizes and heavily cropped. This happens when I put in the parameters manually or using the button. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong - using Joomla 3.9.1 and PHP 7.0.33, and the results can be seen at www.echolocation.org.uk/index.php/bats/b...n/common-pipistrelle
thank Justin
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
5 Jahre 3 Monate her #11127 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Parameters are being ignored
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
5 Jahre 3 Monate her #11128 von jathalls
jathalls antwortete auf Parameters are being ignored
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
5 Jahre 3 Monate her #11129 von jathalls
jathalls antwortete auf Parameters are being ignored
5 Jahre 3 Monate her #11131 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Parameters are being ignored

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.159 Sekunden