Translating your Extensions into Italiano

7 Jahre 10 Monate her - 7 Jahre 10 Monate her #10283 von valle90
Translating your Extensions into Italiano wurde erstellt von valle90
Hello Viktor again,

as a little thank you and appreciation of giving away your extensions for free I would be glad to support you by offering an italian version (for now a least some) of your extensions. I started with translating the Visitorcounter and the Guestbook. Can I send you the italian language files (as a pull request) on GitHub or should I provide them in another way?

I tried to translate the VCNT but yet struggeld with implementing the new packed file correctly. Isn't it enough to place the (translated) it_IT language files in the language folder and reference them in the mod_visitorcounter.xml like so?:

<languages>
<language tag="en-GB">language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_visitorcounter.sys.ini</language>
<language tag="en-GB">language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_visitorcounter.ini</language>
<language tag="de-DE">language/de-DE/de-DE.mod_visitorcounter.sys.ini</language>
<language tag="de-DE">language/de-DE/de-DE.mod_visitorcounter.ini</language>
<language tag="it-IT">language/it-IT/it-IT.mod_visitorcounter.sys.ini</language>
<language tag="it-IT">language/it-IT/it-IT.mod_visitorcounter.ini</language>
</languages>

Unziped, repacked the files and installed as usual.
But in Joomla there appeared language was the english insteat of the italian version (only at least the description was in italian).

Regards and have a nice Sunday

Valentin
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #10291 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: valle90
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.166 Sekunden