Support for Japanese number characters in Math Check

9 Jahre 5 Monate her #9529 von correns
Hello, you have a great extension there!

It would be even better if it could accept numbers typed from a Japanese keyboard. This would make it the only good captcha I know that works in Japan. So please add this functionality, I really need it for my client, also.

Let me explain how you can do it:

You see the difference? The first one is Japanese. So when a Japanese person uses your captcha (the math question), and enters the answer in Japanese characters it will produce an error. So the user needs to switch to a western keyboard, but many don't know this. That makes the spam check unusable for now.

BUT, it is easily fixed. This is the UTF representation for 1234567890, understandable by .php etc.:

So in the function where you compare the string input with the solution to the mathproblem, just do something like

array(1234567890)
IF (stringinput==mathsolution)OR(stringinput=="array(mathsolution(digit1))&array(mathsolution(digit2))")

and it should work. Sorry for the pseudo code, but you get the idea, right?

Hope you can add this, thank you for your support!
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
9 Jahre 5 Monate her #9530 von correns
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
9 Jahre 5 Monate her #9534 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.146 Sekunden