Script error when inserting meta description manually in the backend

7 Monate 1 Tag her #10836 von mpiprojects
Hello.

When I enter some meta description in the article meta data field, the efseo script on the frontend page of that article returns a scrpt error in the browser console.

Also, at this point, the popup for de efseo will not work. It does not appeaar fter clicking on the VXX thingy.

Error:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token

What could be the problem here?

Many thanks

6 Monate 4 Wochen her #10842 von Vitja
Hi mpiprojects!

Can you please try it with another template? Seems like a JavaScript conflict.

You could also switch to the top bar view in the settings of the plugin. Does it work then?

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
6 Monate 2 Wochen her #10854 von mpiprojects
Hello.

Thx. If I use the top bar view, the script error does not appear. And it will accept the manual meta desc from the backend.

I had to switch to top bar view anyway, after disabling the mootools scripts. Since I don't use those anywhere. However, I guess your popup does :)

Greetings!
6 Monate 1 Woche her #10860 von Vitja
Hi!

Yes, I'm using a third party script to load the form in a modal which requires Mootools (implemented this already in 1.7 or 2.5, not sure any more).

Maybe I should update it one day to a jQuery or native JS version?!

Have success!

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Please support my work with a review in the Joomla! Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/61997
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.148 Sekunden