Joomla 2.5 version of ECC+

6 Jahre 1 Monat her #10891 von [email protected]
Hi,

For a variety of reasons that I won't go into we are stuck on Joomla 2.5.14 - and Virtumart 2.0.20b - we cannot upgrade.

Is it possible for you to provide a link for us to download an older version of ECC+ that is Joomla 2.5 compatible?

I understand that you would not want to "support" this old version - but I'd like to give it a go to see if we can stop virtuemart user registration spam.

If it does not work - I would not expect you to provide support if you did not want to.

Please help. :-)

Kind regards,

Tim Alberry
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
6 Jahre 1 Monat her #10892 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Joomla 2.5 version of ECC+
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
6 Jahre 1 Monat her #10893 von [email protected]
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
6 Jahre 1 Monat her #10894 von Viktor

6 Jahre 1 Monat her #10901 von [email protected]
6 Jahre 1 Monat her #10902 von Viktor

6 Jahre 1 Monat her #10903 von [email protected]
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.178 Sekunden