Site is off line so many bots, exceeded account executions

8 Jahre 6 Monate her - 8 Jahre 6 Monate her #9913 von wrangler

Hello,
My site:
lonepinefilmhistorymuseum.org/
I have added your component to my website trying to prevent bots from crawling the site at a very high rate.
I have enabled the plug-in and registered and added the keys to the reccomended anti-spam services included with your plugin. (Re-captcha, Mollum(?), project honey pot etc.)
All features of your plugin have been activated.

Still, my site is overrun with spam. I can see it in the raw logs, that I attached.

Activity like this:
141.8.143.150 - - [09/Aug/2015:07:22:06 -0500] "GET /index.php/events/celebrity-star-2/15-imagerotator/250-anchor-ranch-walking-tour-1 HTTP/1.0" 200 59190 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; YandexBot/3.0; +http://yandex.com/bots)"

and

151.80.31.139 - - [09/Aug/2015:07:20:23 -0500] "GET /index.php/visitors-center-1/visitors-center-5/15-imagerotator/472-rawhide-movie-tour HTTP/1.0" 200 58119 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/5.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)"

My webhost is SiteGround, which I've never had isssue with before. They have been no help to me. I tried using teh ip deny manager tool but there is way to many. They recommended some code that I added to the .htaccess file but it is not preventing any bots. The htaccess file is also attached.

Please advise. I'm using most up to date joomla, K2 extension, Mijoshop, Rockettheme template and display modules.
My site is now off line because I exceeded account executions.

Thanks for assistance.

Dieser Beitrag enthält Anhänge.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
8 Jahre 6 Monate her #9914 von Viktor
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
8 Jahre 6 Monate her #9915 von wrangler
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.
8 Jahre 6 Monate her #9916 von Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.206 Sekunden