13 Jahre 2 Monate her #825 von Janku
Working, but hoses tinyMCE bad wurde erstellt von Janku
Joomla v 1.5.20 and 1.5.22
Installed:
JComments
Kunena
Jumi
No other extra bells and whistles.

After installing the ECC, I noticed that when I edit or create an article, all my tagging disappears after save. Just all of it crunched together under one <p> </p> tag wrap. First I had no idea what is causing the problem. I installed several plugins/modules at the same time. But by creating another instance of the site and by elimination method (editing article after each element installed) I nailed down the culprit! ECC+! What mode tinyMCE was in did not make any difference.

Why is this happening, I haven't a faintest. For all practical purposed, one would think that there is no relation between tinyMCE and ECC+. Yet, after trying it several times over, that is the case. I love the simplicity of ECC+. No need to use an image that may be not legible to some people for all sorts of reasons. Simple math which even third-grader can solve, but a regular spambot can't pass. And I like the tokenization of the admin area access. But what does it matter whether I like it or not when I can't use it.

Any chances that my issues can be addressed?

Thanks!

Bitte Anmelden, um der Konversation beizutreten.

13 Jahre 2 Monate her #828 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Aw: Working, but hoses tinyMCE bad
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

13 Jahre 2 Monate her #838 von Janku
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

12 Jahre 10 Monate her #2594 von vdubgeek

12 Jahre 10 Monate her #2596 von Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.165 Sekunden