Joomfish again

12 Jahre 3 Monate her #5289 von chicca
Joomfish again wurde erstellt von chicca
Hi :)
I saw there are other posts on Joomfish but they aren't solved yet or at least the suggestions there dont resolve my problem.
EFSEO is just what i'd need for my site but i cant to make it working correctly.

I have an it/en site where italian is the default language. I have all menu items in both languages and i use translations for the urls too.
For example, i have a contact page correponding to menu item "Contatti" in italian and "Contact us" in english, with urls it/contatti and en/conctact-us. When i try to modify meta tags in this italian page, i get just what i want for that page but it also modifies english menu item transforming it in "Contatti" instead of "Contact us" as it was before, so when i try to go to english version of contact page i get a "page not found" error.
Modifying settings of EFSEO doesnt change the situation and only disabling EFSEO i can get the original site again, with the menu items in both languages.
I use joomla 1.5.25, Joomfish 2.1.7 and i downloaded EFSEO just today.
I see you use Joomfish too, but your menu items are the same in both languages, so it's different than my site.
Then how can i solve my problem?
Thanks in advance :)

Bitte Anmelden, um der Konversation beizutreten.

12 Jahre 3 Monate her - 12 Jahre 3 Monate her #5295 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Aw: Joomfish again
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 Jahre 3 Monate her #5299 von chicca
chicca antwortete auf Re: Aw: Joomfish again
Bitte anmelden, um die Antwort zu sehen. Achtung: Eine gültige Subscription wird benötigt, um einen Account zu aktivieren.

12 Jahre 3 Monate her #5301 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Aw: Re: Aw: Joomfish again

12 Jahre 3 Monate her #5304 von chicca
chicca antwortete auf Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Joomfish again

12 Jahre 3 Monate her #5305 von Viktor
Viktor antwortete auf Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Joomfish again

12 Jahre 3 Monate her #5307 von chicca

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.174 Sekunden