Name: Quick Cache Cleaning - Version: 2.5-1 / 3-2 - Type: Administration module - License: GPLv3
Description: The module allows you to perform maintenance tasks (clear and purge expired cache, global check-in) from everywhere in the backend in seconds
Developed by: Kubik-Rubik - Viktor Vogel
Overview of all downloads of the extension: QCC - Quick Cache Cleaning Downloads
If you use QCC - Quick Cache Cleaning, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Performs maintenance tasks (clear and purge expired cache, global check-in) within seconds
Module: QCC - Quick Cache Cleaning
Function: QCC does the maintenance tasks within seconds with one click from everywhere in the backend. QCC is small, fast and uses the original functions of the responsible components!
Languages: English and German
Joomla! versions: 2.5 / 3.x
You can choose between two different view types: Menu and Dropdown List. If you select the view Dropdown List, then you should use the position status for the module. If you select Menu, then you should publish the module on the position menu and QCC will create a new menu entry automatically.
Save your time, you need just one click for the maintenance tasks!
- Module performs maintenance tasks from everywhere in the backend within seconds
- Cleans and purges expired cache - cache cleaner for the backend
- Executes global check-in
- Module is small and fast, doesn't need a big framework
- Uses the original functions of the responsible components
- Fast, clean code
- Languages: English and German
Install the plugin in the backend. Steps after the installation:
- Select 'Extensions' - 'Modules'
- Change the module type of 'Site' to 'Administrator' (at the top in the drop-down lists on the left)
- Choose 'QCC - Quick Cache Cleaning'
- Set or enter the position 'menu' or 'status' (depending on the view type) and set the status to 'Published'
+ = Added - ! = Removed - ^ = Changed - # = Fixed
Version 3-2 - 2013-11-17
- + Joomla! 3.2 compatibility - removed notice error, improved settings file
- ^ Updated custom fields
Version 3-1 - 17-Feb-2013
+ First version for Joomla! 3.x
Version 2.5-1 - 17-Feb-2013
+ First version for Joomla! 2.5