How to create galleries with square thumbnails

4 weeks 2 days ago #15725 by AlainR
Hello.
I usually create galleries with square thumbnails. For this, the options Keep aspect ratio, Use crop and Set crop factor are particularly useful to me.
However, since probably version 4 (maybe before, maybe after, I don’t really know), this option no longer works.
I just migrated one of my last sites from J!3 to J!4 and some tiles were not displayed. So I activated the Overwrite thumbnails option and the new thumbnails are proportioned while I would like them to be cut and to avoid (roughly) black edges, I set the crop factor to 33.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to work at all. Is it a bug? If not, how can I do it please?
The topic has been locked.
4 weeks 2 days ago #15726 by Viktor
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions
4 weeks 2 days ago - 4 weeks 2 days ago #15728 by AlainR
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.
4 weeks 1 day ago #15729 by Viktor

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

4 weeks 1 day ago #15730 by AlainR
3 weeks 6 days ago #15733 by Viktor

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds