× Please report bugs via email! See contact page for email address.
Here you can report bugs. Thank you!
Use this category only if you can exactly describe and reproduce the wrong behaviour. Not to post problems you have with the extension! Such postings will be moved to the free section.
If you don't have a support subscription, then use the contact form to report bugs!

Bugs bitte via E-Mail melden! Siehe Kontaktseite für E-Mail Adresse.
Hier können Bugs (Fehler) gemeldet werden. Danke!
Benutzen Sie diese Kategorie nur, wenn Sie das Fehlverhalten genau erklären und reproduzieren können. Nicht, um Probleme zu melden, die Sie mit der Erweiterung haben! Solche Einträge werden in den kostenlosen Bereich verschoben.
Wenn Sie keine Support Subscription haben, dann benutzen Sie das Kontaktformular, um einen Bug zu melden!

RIE not working under J3.0.2

11 years 2 months ago #8608 by deltapapa
RIE not working under J3.0.2 was created by deltapapa
Hey there,
i use the first release version of RIE 3-1 under Joomla! 3.0.2.
I have the RIE Module in my first page. After a couple of hours, my site is show a white page.
I enabled the Debug Modus, and there was a timeout / max memory / cache error.
So i test a lot of things, after clear the joomla cache, the site is working correct. There was 22MB in Cache, i use the cache cleaner from NoNumbers and the site is working.
Next day the same blank page. So i disable the RIE module, and the site ist working good.
Site: www.deltapapa.de

Moin Moin,
ich habe folgendes Probleme:
Ich nutze RIE v3-1 unter J!3.0.2
Ich habe das RIE Modul auf der Startseite, so das jeder Besucher das Zufallsbild sieht.
Nach ein paar Stunden habe ich dann festgestellt, das meine Seite nicht mehr erreichbar war. Eine weiße Seite und das wars.
Das Backend war normal erreichbar. Dort habe ich den Debug Modus eingeschaltet, und eine Fehlermeldung wegen der Größe des Caches erhalten (Max Memory / timeout).
Nach dem löschen des Caches mit dem CacheCleaner von NoNumbers war die Seite wieder ereichbar.
Am nächsten Tag das selbe Probleme, verschiedene Computer / Browser.
Ich habe dann RIE disabled, und die Seite war wieder sofort online.

Es handelt sich um www.deltapapa.de, Zugang wird gerne gewährt.

Viele Grüße,
Dirk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #8630 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic RIE not working under J3.0.2
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

11 years 2 months ago #8636 by deltapapa
Replied by deltapapa on topic RIE not working under J3.0.2
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds