sige button name & hide gallery options

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #4273 by yojoe
Howdy
I'm trying to find out how can I change button label from "SIGE Parameters" to for example "insert gallery".
Afair over half year ago I found the way, but since SIGE is being developed consistently, I'm not able to find out where does the button's label stay.

Second thing I'd like to do is to hide individual gallery parameters in modal window.
Basically I'd like to leave dropdown list with directories, and "insert" button, while hiding options.
I know I can turn off modal window, but that's not a solution. Adding gallery has to be fully clickable.
Afaik I could comment out the text links in options form, but modal window will be still to high.

edit:
forgot to ask for translation of 1 label. I'm using lytebox and I'd like to translate the "image X of N", but I can't find this in coresponding .js files.
Looking at the approach to translations, it would be awesome if every label and caption could stay in one translation file.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #4276 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Aw: sige button name & hide gallery options
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 5 months ago #4277 by yojoe
Please log in to see the response. Attention: You need a valid subscription to activate an account.

12 years 5 months ago #4278 by Viktor

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #4279 by yojoe

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds