Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Extensions

Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Erweiterungen - Viktor Vogel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Here you can enter general requests (no support questions!). If you have questions regarding the subscription system, then please use the contact form! Feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Hier kommen allgemeine Anfragen rein (keine Supportanfragen!). Wenn Sie Fragen zum Subscription System haben, dann benutzen Sie bitte das Kontaktformular. Feedback und Vorschl├Ąge sind erw├╝nscht!

TOPIC: Unable to register on Forum when using Firefox 8.0

Unable to register on Forum when using Firefox 8.0 2 years 10 months ago #5205

• MissyW
For your information.

I tried to register on your forum using Firefix 8.0 but get an "Invalid token" message. I also had English language selected. After successfully registering using Chrome, I returned to Firefox to activate my new account, but also received an error message and could not proceed. However, I was able to login using Chrome.
You need a support subscription to be able to use the forum!

Aw: Unable to register on Forum when using Firefox 8.0 2 years 10 months ago #5208

• Vitja
  • Entwickler / Developer
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 415
Hi MissyW,

thank you for your information. The problem is not Firefox (I also use only this browser), it should be a local problem. Try to delete the cache and cookies in your Firefox.

Regards
Kubik-Rubik Joomla! Erweiterungen

Ich bitte um ein kurzes Review zu meinen Erweiterungen: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/KubikRubik
You need a support subscription to be able to use the forum!
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
You are here: - - - Unable to register on Forum when using Firefox 8.0